What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A software tool that cleans and optimizes PC fast
- Allowing you to undo the operations and restore the backups in just one click
- Storing settings and options for the operating system for Microsoft Windows
- Performing physical defragmentation for Windows registry file
- Using a special algorithm to backup your Windows registry
- Allowing you to configure to automate cleaning tasks
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Registry Gear scores 71.25/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.registrygear.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: registrygear.com you’ll also be taken through to registrygear.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)